The Magic Hour – Northern NSW
This is a scene just near where I live in Uki, Northern NSW. It is a place called Doon Doon, just before sunset. The fields are a vivid green after the summer rain and the distant mountains lights up in soft pastel colours, while the cool shadows creep across the foreground.
This painting is framed in an oak float frame. The painting is varnished with a satin varnish for protection. All materials used are archival and the finest quality.
Size : 73cm x 53cm (Framed)
70cm x 50cm (Unframed)
Delivery is included in the price within Australia
• Painted on stretched canvas, with sides painted and framed with an oak float frame.
• All materials I use in the creation of my paintings are of the finest quality and are archival.
• A Certificate of Authenticity is included and the artwork is signed on the front.
• Shipping is included within Australia and the artwork is insured. For overseas enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Colours are portrayed as accurately as possible. Different monitors will show colour variations.
• Please feel free to email me with any questions. I want to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase :).